Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3



Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.

Relatively small haul this week... But one of the titles has me super excited!

Bought:

Lament (Books of Faerie, #1)

Lament (Book of Faeries #1) by Maggie Stiefvater (Paranormal/Fantasy) - I absolutely love Maggie's writing (even though I STILL haven't finished Shiver yet) and faeries are something I love to read about

From NetGalley:

Hooked

Hooked (Hooked #1) by Liz Fichera (Contemporary)

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead (Paranormal) - AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH. I'M READING THIS RIGHT NOW (NEARLY FINISHED) AND IT'S AMAZING OMG. Cannot wait for you guys to read my review

A huge thanks to Harlequin Teen and Penguin (Teen) Australia for the above titles!

12 comments:

  1. YAYY! I'm so glad you're LOVING The Indigo Spell! SERIOUSLY. IT'S AMAZBALLS. ESPECIALLY THE ENDING!

    Happyy Reading Jaz<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Lament and I really enjoyed The Indigo Spell when I read it a couple of days ago. The ending of TIS was a 'I so knew it!' moment. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ikr with the ending of TIS but I still really liked it :D

      Delete
  3. THE INDIGO SPELL!!! I got it off NG too, but but but WHY DO I HATE READING EBOOKS SO MUCH?! :( I'm hoping to start it again soon or else I'll just wait for the paperback. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE REUNITED WITH MY ADRIAN <3

    I LOVE MAGGIE STIEFVATER! Even if you don't like Lament, you MUST read Ballad. James' story <33333333333 The Raven Boys is the only book of hers I've yet to read, but I have it so HOPEFULLY SOON.

    Enjoy, Jaz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SO SLOW READING EBOOKS :( TAKES ME FOREVER. I LIKE HOLDING AN ACTUAL BOOK LOL

      Haha I really hope I like Lament then so I can read Ballad :D

      The only book I've read by her is Shiver and I haven't even finished that yet D:

      Delete
  4. I LOVE LAMENT!!! Maggie Stiefvater is an amazing author and I've read all of her novels, apart from The Scorpio Races! Happy reading!

    New follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :D

      It seems a lot of people love her writing (and I do too)!

      Delete
  5. I did not know the Stiefvater HAD books before the Shiver series. Lament actually sounds pretty interesting. I might have to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had no idea it was before until you just told me. I only saw Lament in stores after Shiver :X

      Delete
  6. EEK I actually didn't really liked Hooked that much, so I really hope that you like it way more than me! And I'm not a fan of Maggie Stiefvaer either O_O DON'T KILL ME

    *hides*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm hearing mixed thinks about Hooked so we'll see...

      IT'S OK YOU LOVE JULIE KAGAWA SO THAT MAKES EVERYTHING OK!

      Delete