Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #17



Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.

I didn't post a haul last week as I had way too many posts going on. So this is 2 weeks worth of books (:

ARCs/physical review copies:



Thanks to Harlequin Teen Australia for this review copy <3


NetGalley/eARCs:

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) What Endures


Thanks to Disney-Hyperion and YA Bound/Katie Lee for these eARCs

Freebie:

Kiss of Fire (Imdalind #1)



Thanks to Rebecca Ethington for this free copy <3

Bought:

E-book:

Officer Off Limits (Line of Duty, #3) Frigid (Frigid, #1) 
Sanctuary of Mine Die for Her (Revenants, #2.5)




Physical copies:


Swag:



I also received surprise swag from Rachel Harris just for being a Flirt Squad member, thank you Rachel!

4 comments:

  1. The Cuckoo's calling! Good haul! Cant wait for ur reviews on those books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: it might be a while before I get around to The Cuckoo's Calling though

      Delete
  2. I really need to read These Broken Stars! The cover is one of my favorites. Nice Haul :)

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suuuuuuuch amazing books Jaz bb! The Cuckoo's Calling! These Broken Stars! The Distance Between Us! AH I'm so jealous. You're going to be reading such amazing books over the next few weeks. <3 Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete