Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Vote: Lucas in the NA Crush Tourney




Lucas from Tammara Webber's amazing novel, Easy is up in the NA Crush Tourney and he needs YOUR vote! The lovely ladies at http://www.theromancecover.com/ have put together a street team for Lucas and as a proud member I'm asking y'all to vote (:

To vote for Lucas go here: http://www.naalley.com/2013/07/match-5-lucas-1-vs-trent-17.html

Spread the word: Tweet the link with hashtags #TeamLucas and #NACrushTourney

If you've read Easy, you'll remember how lovable this boy is. If you don't remember then here's a refresher:

Bio

Name: Lucas
Eye Colour: Clear gray - blue
Hair: Dark
Build: Medium but muscly
Height: 6ft 2in
Traits: Sweet, protective, artistic, attentive

Some of the amazing stuff he says/does 

His first memory of Jacqueline

“I noticed you the first week. Not just because of how pretty you are, though of course, that played into it. It was the way you lean onto your elbows when you're listening in class, when something catches your interest. And when you laugh, it's never to get attention, it's just-laughter. The way you obsessively tuck your hair behind your ear on the left side, but let the right side fall down like a screen. And when you're bored, you tap your foot soundlessly and move your fingers on the desktop like you're playing an instrument. I wanted to sketch you.”  

The bedroom/sketch scene

He dropped the pad onto the floor and the pencil followed, his stare never unlocking from mine. As he leaned over me, I felt a heightened sense of awareness of every part of my body that touched a part of his – the edge of his hip pressed to mine, his chest sliding against mine, his fingers tracing from wrists to forearms and then framing my face. He held me in place, lips near my ear. When he kissed the sensitive spot, my breath shuddered. “You’re so beautiful”, he whispered, moving his mouth to mine.

His lips were warm and firm, pressing against mine, and when his tongue began a gentle onslaught against the line of my lips, I opened them. Tongue delving into my mouth, his hands travelled in opposite directions – one to my still crossed wrists, pressing them hard into the mattress above my head, one skimming down my side, digging into my waist. He kissed me harder, claiming the responses he coaxed from me. My head swam, and I was drawing in short bursts of air as if I was surfacing every few seconds before diving deeper. Just when I thought I couldn’t take the intensity, he lessened the pressure and sucked my lower lip softly, brushed his tongue over it, and then repeated the movement. I fidgeted beneath him and his tongue slipped between my lips again and repeated its closer examination – caressing my tongue, my teeth, the roof of my mouth.

 The last line of the book

"Choosing to be with you isn't a difficult decision Jacqueline," he breathed, pulling back one final time to stare into my eyes. "It's Easy. Incredibly easy."

And that gorgeous quote from his tattoo which is my favourite line from the whole book

"Love is not the absence of logic
but logic examined and recalculated
heated and curved to fit
inside the contours of the heart"

So what are you waiting for? GO VOTE FOR LUCAS NOW <3 http://www.naalley.com/2013/07/match-5-lucas-1-vs-trent-17.html and remember to spread the words, if tweeting use hashtags #TeamLucas and #NACrushTourney*gives you hugs and cookies*


Easybutton.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment