Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #7



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where, each week, a Top Ten list is posted based on a particular topic.

This week's: Top Ten Books About Friendship

These books may not be centred on friendship specifically, but for me they resonated with their themes regarding friendship.



Clicking the book cover will take you to the Goodreads page.

1. The Violet Eden Chapters by Jessica Shirvington - Vi and Steph's friendship


2. Harry Potter by JK Rowling - The Golden Trio




3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - Rose and Lissa



4. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta - Tara, Tom, Jimmy, Siobhan




5. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi - Juliette and Kenji



6. Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi - Aria and Roar



7. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales - Elise and Vicky



8. Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West - Addy and Laila



9. The Darkest Minds by Alexendra Bracken - Ruby, Liam, Chubs and Zu




10. The Sea of Tranquility - Nastya and Drew


4 comments:

  1. Cannot BELIEVE I didn't put Harry Potter in mine. What was I thinking??
    I love your videos, you should definitely do them more often :D I'm about to start reading Vampire Academy and I'm extremely excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEARLY forgot Harry Potter and then I was staring at my bookshelf and thinking of what books I was missing that I could add - then it hit me how I'd lent out all my HP and BAM Golden Trio!
      Thanks for watching my videos <3 I do them once a week! I'll have another one up next week and it'll be a book review (:
      I hope you enjoy VA. It's my go-to book when I'm in a slump.

      Delete
  2. I basically agree with all of this. ESPECIALLY Juliette and Kenji and Aria and Roar. Platonic friendships FTW!

    Lovely vlog once again, Jaaaaz! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need more platonic male/female friendships in YA seriously.

      Thank you Mel <33

      Delete