Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Reading Quest Sign-Up and TBR


I haven't posted in a loooooong time as I've sort of quit blogging but in a rush decision today I've decicided to participate in #TheReadingQuest hosted by Read at Midnight.

Hopefully, this read-a-thon will motivate me to read more as I want to complete the minimum 5 books for my character class!


I've decided to take the path of the Mage~



Main Questline:
  • A Book With a One Word Title: Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
  • A Book That Contains Magic: My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows
  • A Book Based on Mythology: The Savage Dawn (The Girl at Midnight #3) by Melissa Grey
  • A Book Set in a Different World: Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird #2) by Claudia Gray
  • The First Book of a Series: Dash & Lily's Book of Dares (Dash & Lily #1) by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan



Side Quests:

  • Expansion: Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Mini-Game: Paper Girls volume 3
  • Potions: You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour and David Levithan


  

1 comment:

  1. AHA YES I'M GOING TO BE PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOO! And doing the Mage class! I hope you enjoy Wintersong, it's one of my favourites!

    xx Anisha @ Sprinkled Pages

    ReplyDelete