Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4




Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.

Gah my Internet went down on Friday due to severe rain and thunderstorms in Sydney L I called up my ISP today and they said it wouldn’t be back up till tomorrow so I’ve had limited/no access to the Internet all weekend. I’ve been relying on tethering my phone which only has 250MB of data LOL. So other than my Indigo Spell review, I haven’t been able to post this week sorry (except for this STS which I’m using my phone data for).

On a side note I went to see Swedish House Mafia’s (they’re 3 house music DJs) Sydney leg of their One Last Tour at Sydney Showground last night… and let me say it was ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE! Such an amazing rave with all their awesomest songs – they opened with Greyhound (my favourite song by them) and closed with a mashup remix of Save the World and Don’t You Worry Child. It’s so sad that it was the last time I’d ever see them perform as 3, and yet I was so thrilled I got to be there to experience it.

Anyway…
For the week ending 3rd February 2013 my bank account gave to me:

  • Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand (Paranormal) – the epic finale to the Unearthly trilogy! I was lucky enough that the bookstore I preordered from got it in on Tuesday, 3 days before the Aussie release. I finished it in 1 sitting (I was so dead for work the next day LOL) and it was one of THE best series finales EVER! Review for it will be up soon I promise (granted my Internet is back up!)
  • Unravelling (Unravelling #1) by Elizabeth Norris (Paranormal/Sci-Fi) – so I was a little shocked myself that I hadn’t heard of this until @runswithundead told me and showed me the UK cover of the sequel (it’s so gorgeous ermagherd). This was really amazing, the concept was so original and the writing was stellar! I loved the characters and the plot was so thrilling and full of suspense. I may or may not do a review of this.
E-books:

Falling in Between (Falling, #1) Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)


I also received these NetGalleys:

 

Thanks to Random House and Atria Books for these eGalleys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment