Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #10




Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.

Woah so I haven't done a StS in over a MONTH! And I've gotten SO MANY BOOKS in that time lol. There's been a serious lack of posting on my part the last few weeks and for that I apologize. Work was busy, uni was insanely hectic - I had 2 papers due, a midsem exam and heaps of hw :( I also had a lot of stuff to organize for this society I'm in at uni, but the bulk of that is done now YAY!

Random fact: I dyed my hair blue.

Anyway... these are the books I've gotten in the past month:


New additions to my adult books:


E-books:
Exiled (The Protector, #1)Astarte's WrathCrossing the Line (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)
Rule (Marked Men, #1)If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)Every Last Kiss (The Bloodstone Saga, #1)
From NetGalley:

Spirit (Elemental, #3)Ink (Paper Gods, #1)After Eden (After Eden, #1)Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions, #2)


Thanks to Kensington Books, Harlequin UK Limited, Bloomsbury Publishing UK & ANZ and Harlequin Enterprises Australia for these egalleys <3

Gifted/won:

The Forgotten OnesOf Silver and Beasts

Thanks to Laura Howard and Trisha Wolfe for these eARCs <3

Signed books + swag:

Team Misfits -


ReVamped (Angel Creek #1) by Ada Adams (Paranormal) - this was an awesome debut by Ada!

I bought the books right off Ada and she signed them for me + sent me all this extra swag too (signed bookmarks, keychain and stickers!) Thank you so much Ada <3 #TeamMisfits ftw <3

Flirt Squad -


I was also pleasantly surprised to receive this swag in the mail from Rachel Harris! #FlirtSquad love <3 I got a signed MSSSC bookmark, Cat's pear tattoo, Super Sweet wristband, MSSSC Cat and Lorenzo characters cards and a signed sticker. Thank you so much Rachel <3

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I got The Collector this week too. I really enjoyed Stealing Parker. And I'm really looking forward to reading Spirit. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed The Collector as much as I did, it's seriously one of my favourite books now!

      Delete
  2. Shadows on the Moon is one of my favorite books and you must read it now! Same with the Fever series. This is a great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will soon I promise! So many people have recommended the Fever series to me. I'm so excited to start it :D

      Delete
  3. You got SO many good books!

    Shadows on the Moon is amazing: swoon-worthy romance, awesome fantasy, fairy tale retelling, and dark dark dark.

    Drowning Instinct, Eleanor & Park, and The Princess Academy are all also personal favorites. I hope they bring you much joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, Kara and Kat all loved Shadows on the Moon so I knew I had to get it haha!

      I'm sooooo excited to start Eleanor & Park I've only heard great things. Princess Academy looks really cute so I'll see how that goes. Really scared to read Drowning Instinct though... friends who've read it loved it but they said the ending was really sad/depressing!

      Delete