Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #11




Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.

I had a 4 day weekend this week so I got lots of reading done :D

For the week ending 28th April I got:

Physical copies -


E-books:
One Week Girlfriend (Drew + Fable, #1) That Boy (That Boy, #1)


4 comments:

  1. So I just found out this week that Acid doesn't come out in the US until 2014. That was a bummer as I was really hoping to be able to read it sooner. That said, I hope you enjoy it! I definitely have This is What Happy Looks Like on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea the release of Acid was so late in the US. I'm actually not sure what country it originates from lol *embarrassed*

      So excited to get into This is What Happy Looks Like (:

      Delete
  2. JAAAAAZ. WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS OMG. I have to read Elixir, my baby Aiden is waiting for meeee. *sobs* But what I really need is Apollyon!!! XD OMGOMGOMGOMG. The ending of Deity left me in a disgusting mess of heartbreak and tears. I'm pretty sure some chocolate was involved too. :/ Aaaah The Selection didn't really live up to my expectations, but I still can't wait to read the sequel! Lucky girl, you! <3 Ooooh I haven't read any of Jennifer's books actually, but they've gotten absolutely glowing reviews, so I have to change that soon. ;) Enjoy your fantastic haul, girl! Missed you so much. <3 x :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oho lemme reply to you on twitter then we can gush about Aiden <3

      Delete