Monday, August 1, 2016

#ReadThemAllThon

ReadThemAllThon

I'm absolutely terrible at read-a-thons because I read really slowly these days but I'm hoping this will encourage me to read a bit more!

The Pokemon Indigo League read-a-thon is created and hosted by Aentee and is aimed at reading 8 books to collect the 8 gym badges from the anime, in 3 weeks. Click on here, or on the banner to see more information and sign-up post on Aentee's blog.

I won't be participating in the CP challenge so not picking a Pokemon haha. If I did though I'd probably go with Vaporean.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge01-Boulder

I've been meaning to read this for ages, so never a better time - All Fall Down by Ally Carter.


ReadThemAllThon-Badge02-Cascader
I'm not entirely what will make me cry and what won't, I can be unpredictable with the way I react to books lol. But given the blurb of The Loose Ends List I'll try this one.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge03-Thunder

Northern Lights by Philip Pullman is a pretty famous book and I've been told to read it so many times.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge04-Rainbow

You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour and David Levithan honestly sounds like the perfect book for this badge!

ReadThemAllThon-Badge05-Soul

An epic romance what. I don't really read books with just romances or books that hail to have an epic romance... so um All Lined Up by Cora Carmack?

ReadThemAllThon-Badge06-Marsh

I've been meaning to read Truthwitch by Susan Dennard since before it was released! I'm very excited now. It's high fantasy YA which is my fav.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge07-Flame

It's red and black but whatever - This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab! Mega excited for this one.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge08-Earth
Omgomgomg Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel - so it's not entirely post-apocalyptic but it's sci-fi and planet Earth related so I'm doing it ok?


Ok so that's a lot of books for 3 weeks and I doubt I'll get there which means I may end up doubling p books for badges lol. I think at best I'll do 4-5 books *cries* WE SHALL SEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment